Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I can't get my Adobe password to work and its not asking if

Customer Question

I can't get my Adobe password ***** work and its not asking if I want to produce a new one. What should I do?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

What device are you on? computer, phone, ipad etc?

Here is how our site works. Due to thousands of types of computers, software, errors, email types, devices, Operating

Systems, etc. We need to communicate back and forth here in written method to verify the exact issue and resolve it.

If We open it up to other experts, use remote support method, clock out for the day etc. you will be aware of it.

Please continue to communicate until the issue is resolved or leave a time when you will be open to troubleshooting

to continue.