Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks

I subscribe to Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I had to erase and

Customer Question

I subscribe to Adobe Photoshop CC 2015. I had to erase and reinstall my operating system. Using TimeMachine I was able to reinstall App folder for CC 2015 but when I tried to open it I received a contact Adobe message with an Error :11 code. What next?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 1 month ago.

Hi there and welcome

you cannot restore the folder, you need to actual install the app as it has to run the installation and put the files in the correct locations in order for it to be able to run.

What you need to do is delete the folder you recovered from Time Machine.

Then go to

You then sign in with your Adobe Account, then download and install it again and it will then run

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you