Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

I have a MAC OSXEl Capitan 10.11.6 how can I install Adobe

Customer Question

I have a MAC OSXEl Capitan 10.11.6 how can I install Adobe Reader 9, I have an important meeting in 10 minutes
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

You may download and install version 9 of Adobe Reader at the following page:

If you want me to remote into your system and install this for you, you may choose that option by clicking the "Accept this offer" button.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, ***** *****, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For ***** ***** Only!"

My Profile page:

On the page I sent you, you may download the most recent version of Adobe Reader.