Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I was charged $23.88 on my AE card which I found out is a

Customer Question

I was charged $23.88 on my AE card which I found out is a recurring expense. I would like to know for what I am being charged. This sum is on hold until I know what it is.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Who charged that expense? If it was Adobe Inc, then what software of theirs do you have installed or have you ordered? aside from, of course, Acrobat Reader which is generally speaking completely free of charge.

Depending upon your Adobe product(s), there may be recurrent charges (either monthly, or yearly, most likely) for certain updating services, or other things. I cannot tell what until I know what Adobe software you have installed/used/ordered.

A notification email ought to have been received at your Adobe-registered email address. It would tell you best, ***** ***** charges are for, whenever you registered for the software or the Adobe service. (It might be sorted into Spam, though if so, it is probably long gone, erased.)

Does this answer your question?