Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have used Toast titanium for quite a few years. I recently

Customer Question

I have used Toast titanium for quite a few years. I recently sent out my iMac for a system software glitch. (i could't even turn it on) . After repair , I did not recognize the Toast Icon
(an auto with two people). Tried to start up an was asked for a product key which I don't
have. ( the repairer says he did not upgrade ) Does Roxio have record of a product registration under my name? Looking forward, I really need this program and need to know the path to have it operational. Thanks ***** ***@******.***
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I see you requested remote service. Please accept the offer i send and we can get your computer

in session and look to see what the issue is.

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Problem does not originate in my computer, therefore a remote access would not help. My problem is with the software
supplier, Roxio. I don't know how I got involved with JustAnswer. It had to do with my up grade of Toast 15. The program
was installed and I could not initiate it without a product key. I simply needed to know from Roxio what my status was. If
I paid , I was due a key. If not, I owed them and how much? thanks for your interest, Don Trout
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

If you registered with Roxie then yes they do keep a copy of your product key. If you have forgotten your email or password ***** you go to the Roxio site then just click on forgot email/password.