Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I bought a computer in of May this year. I have had nothing

Customer Question

I bought a computer in of May this year. I have had nothing but trouble with it and found out in July it was installed with windows 10 when I bought it. I hate windows 10 and my husband wont bother getting on the computer. I have aol.com and I cant click on to that. I have to unplug the computer and wait 30 seconds, wait for the screen to come on, click on the computer emblem on the lower right hand on the screen and then put in the pass word , after that, I have to click on the Explorer emblem at the bottom of the screen. Is there any way windows 10 can be uninstalled and could I have windows 7?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Its possible to uninstall windows 10 and reinstall windows 7.. Its quite a task though.

It may be simpler for us to fix the issues you are having with windows 10?

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.