Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

This is the page that is hacking my account. its nearly

Customer Question this is the page that is hacking my account . its nearly going to access my passwords my bank accounts everything and i cant stop it . I have gone incognito and thats protecting me . but i desperately need your assistance to get rid of this hacker . i was with you beofre but ran out of time on night shift to get back in touch . i understand that i have to pay to help . was a bit confused wondering if this was a scam too but i dont think so . im a grumpy old fart mate . i think i can trust you . and google .
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: i just did that but no response . ill click it again
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: not yet . it could be anything getting hacked . i want this guy shot in the head
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: malwarebytes yesterday
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: the hacker i need him removed .. i cant do anything like this im not smart enough . im willing to pay . its just goto be solved somehow
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Cody replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  Cody replied 1 month ago.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?