Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I would like for someone there that has a bit of authority

Customer Question

I would like for someone there that has a bit of authority to CALL ME regarding the fiasco I went thru yesterday with "fixosys." I'm contacting you, because part of your name was visible behind an error I received about someone maybe trying to hack into my computer. When that error popped up, my computer pretty-much froze up...I couldn't close that window or do anything else. I don't know who oversees this group, but I would definitely like to know...as long as whoever calls can speak English WITHOUT a terrible accent. Because of the terribly rude people at fixosys and the number of times I had to call, and the amount of time I was on hold, please DON'T ASK me to call them again...1-***-***-****. My phone number is(###) ###-#### Thank you. ***** I'm not going to discuss this problem via email here...I want to personally speak to someone.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 8 months ago.

Hello, and Thank You for choosing JustAnswer.com
My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now, please stand by for 1 or 2 minute for reply.

Hello Barbara,

IM a bit confused about your question, and your request about a phone call with somebody with authority.

.

Now, im not sure what "fiasco" you had gone through yesterday with "fixosys" but this is JUSTANSWER.com

.

This is a Question and Answer Website, where regular folks (like your self) can post questions in various categories, and have a VERIFIED expert in that field correspond with that person and help to answer their question for a fee.

We offer Remote services, and phone calls, as well as chat.

.

Just to clarify.....this is NOT fixosys.com

So if your looking for somebody at fixosys to call you, unfortunately you have come to the wrong place.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
How about we just forget my question, since it's apparent you can't help me. So, there should not be any more charges on my visa, since we can't help me.