Scholar of Tax
Scholar of Tax,
72280797

I'm not receiving my quarantine reports. Is there a phone

Customer Question

I'm not receiving my quarantine reports. Is there a phone number so that I can speak to a tech support individual?
Category: Software
Expert:  KarenLynneJ replied 5 months ago.

Thank you for using JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am reviewing your question now. I will respond shortly.

We can initiate a phone call from JA but to clarify, when you refer to quarantine report, you are referring to reports from an Anti-Virus software? If so, which software?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
No, I'm referring to the Google app for spam that produces daily quarantine reports.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Is that something you're familiar with?

I am personally not familiar with the google app for spam but I will be happy to research printing quarantine report issues or I can opt out so another tech can reply. Which do you prefer?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Someone who's familiar with that app would be preferable. Thank you in any case.

Sure, no problem. :) I will opt out but in the interim will do a bit of research in case you do not receive another reply soon. Have a great day!

Karen

Expert:  Scholar of Tax replied 5 months ago.

Dear Customer,

I am certified as Information Technology Professionals by AICPA, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.

Give this tech support a call, listed on the bottom. This could be a good starting point for what you want. It is the tech support for Spamtitan. com.

Not many on line web services give even their telephone numbers out with a live person. This could be a good starting point. When you call, select sales. When I just called and selected tech support, no one answer the line. When I asked sales, he said that this type of services can only be available if we have our own website domain name. If we use a general one, this cannot be used. Then, you probably have to use Google because it claims it can be used on outlook and gmail. This firm says that there is no way you can do that. However, to under stand this product in speaking with a person, this could be a good starting point for you to start to talk with a live person. I also cannot find Google a humanbeing tech support telephone number for this subject.

However, with warning such as these, citation below in a related link, personally, I will not subscribe such a service on line. I will search for a professional company who provide such service for their users. Then, even if the account is locked or emails lost, they may be able to be responsible to recover them for us. Unless you don't have important old emails, I would say this may not be the best idea to subscribe on your own.

https://support.google.com/postini/answer/141169?hl=en

https://support.google.com/a/answer/3028953?hl=en

"WARNING: Enabling this setting will cause all mail for affected users to be deleted if it is older than 30 days. (Mail is retained for 30 days to support Quarantine Summary and Message Center functionality for Non-Gmail mailbox users).

Use the Non-Gmail mailbox setting only for users whose mailboxes are located on an on-premise/non-Gmail mail server. You should never enable the Non-Gmail mailbox setting for users that use Gmail as their email service, as they will lose all access to Gmail and most of their mail will be deleted. Use this setting to allow the use of Gmail's spam filtering (and other Google Apps features such as content compliance and mail routing) for non-Gmail mailbox users."

You may want to create a new email account which you use for nothing other than for testing out how your subscribed report will work.

Regards,

Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP

http://www.spamtitan.com/articles/faqs-about-quarantine-reports-561/

• Support

• USA +1(###) ###-####/li>
  • UK/EU +44(###) ###-####/li>
  • Ireland +353 91 545555
  • Mid East +971 4 388699