Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

About a year ago(maybe more) I bought a legal copy of the

Customer Question

About a year ago(maybe more) I bought a legal copy of the Adobe CS6 package on Amazon.
My package for the Mac includes Photoshop, Lightroom 5, Illustrator, Dream Weaver, Flash, Reader etc. and it worked fine until now. This package cost over $1,000.00. Now I get a message that my serial number has been revoked and I have to "subscribe". How is that legal? It seems to me you are taking away something that I purchased legally.
Please advise me how to fix this.
Thank you,
Helen Hamerstrom ***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

This is clearly a program error or license file error. Both of which can be fixed given time.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

I see you started a duplicate which I messaged to have closed. Please respond here, on this page specifically.

Thank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Os 10.11.6 El Capitan
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't think I should have to pay Adobe for them to fix their own error.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Let's try written instructions first.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

We are not adobe. If you want free help from adobe, you have come to the wrong place.

Before we proceed, please let me know if you want paid help here, or free help elsewhere. T hank you,

Dustin S

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
sorry, my mistake. Where should I have gone?
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

Not a problem, here is the link to adobe help

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=a4406580-d55b-4733-bc45-99d2d28e8c43

Now, for our site justanswer, this link will help you submit for a refund ( if you were charged )

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** bother you.
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 months ago.

No worries, and best of luck with your issue. I would say that if adobe cant help you that this is an issue Ive handled specifically, many times in the past.

So if they end up trying to push you into purchasing the program again, let me know.

Dustin S