Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am looking for an Adobe Acrobat consultant who can assist

Customer Question

I am looking for an Adobe Acrobat consultant who can assist our company to design some customs stamps. Do you have a list that you can send me?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

I can help you on creating dynamic stamps, please let me know your need.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need both a dynamic "Posted" and a dynamic "Approved" stamp that will include the user name and the date posted. I would prefer if the the time of day was NOT included.

Okay, I can do it for you. I think remotely connecting to your system and do it on your system is the better option. If you prefer it, please accept my additional service offer. One more thing, I will available only after 8th September. We need to fix a time for remote session suitable for both of us. So please let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support also.

Regards

Jins

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Is the CA $79 in addition to the CA $51 for the initial answer or instead of?If CA $79 is the total price, I am interested in your logging in to create my dynamic stamps.I am out of my office a lot. Is there a particular time range PST that you can be available to log in to my computer?Patrick Shannon

We need to create Two stamps right ? The additional amount is extra other than the question value.

Regards

Jins