Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

It seems that I can do something to cure this problem! I do

Customer Question

It seems that I can do something to cure this problem! I do not want to destroy the App just have it work properly!!The drop down menu suggests that the firewall panel of security and and privacy preferences can be reset or changed.
Does this make sense to you?
Category: Software
Expert:  technicalcat replied 3 months ago.

Hello Jill, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble, and I will help you now.

Please give me more details about the problem. What type of device are you working with there? Computer, phone, tablet, or other device?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
computer mac book pro
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
More information please!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am the one requesting information Jill

Jill,

I have sent you an offer for remote assistance. If you'd like me to connect, please accept, and then I will send instructions for connection. Thank You.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not understand anything you are saying, you are just wasting my time for $52. The action should have been
taken at the very beginning. Justin is O.K. I don't know who else I have spoken to. No thanks.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I do not understand anything you are saying, you are wasting my time for $52. The action should have been taken at the
very beginning. Justin is O.K. I don't know who else I have been communicating with. No thanks.

Jill,

I received a message that you were seeking remote assistance, so I have sent you an offer for that. If you aren't wanting remote assistance, then just let me know. Thank You.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I pay for this?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Justin, How do I pay for this service?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I pay for this service? Please answer!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I pay for this service?

Jill,

You just need to accept the offer for remote services. I can then connect to you to help solve your problems. This website will direct you to payment methods. Thank You.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You have not answered my question, how do I pay for this?!!!!!!!
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 3 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Please, send your reply below in the box. After you type your message, click the Send button.

Thank you,
Jason