Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  12+ years experience. Expert in installing and problem fixing of softwares.
50064670

Mu name is Grant. I have switched from Pinnacle Studio 12 to

Customer Question

HI, mu name is***** have switched from Pinnacle Studio 12 to Prem Ess 14, and need help. It will take several minutes to type ditails and ask you not to disconnect too soon. Is this a good time for you? Over
Category: Software
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
On my new APE 14 I am transcribing video, and doing some titlling. Need hellp with the SEQUENCING of titleing - move to left of screen, chang type font and size, select wrap around , without frequent returns to default. Not a geek, need detailed step insttuction, when to left/righ click Have the 268 p. manual, but not clear on sequence. Also have problem transcribing audio from cd used with Studiio 12. Look forward to hearing from you. Over.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Problem with auudio is copying CD from E disk drive in HP laptop on Windows 7 64 bit, iinto APE-14. CD used before with Studiio 12, so not copy protected.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi Grant,

What operating system are you using?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Windows 7, 64 bit version
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Thanks;

are you having difficulty following the required steps, or are you getting an error message?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
When titling, hving trouble getting sequence, to avoid reverting to default
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

In APE14, after you drag the effect into your file, you should be able to edit the effect (for Swivel and Tilt) in the Basic 3D Panel found under Applied Effects Tab/Applied Effects Palette.

Let me know if you find it ok?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I don't understand your response. - not involved with 3D. I am tilting for burning DVDs, from family movies. Porblem is sequence of getting text written in the titles page, starting text at left, selecting type font and size, selecting wrap around - the processes are described in the 268 page manual, but not the sequence to set up the above.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
There is nothing in the user manual on how to rip audio from a CD that is not copy protected, loaded in compute E disk drive, and transfer to APE 14 timeline.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I am not a geek - need detailed step by step instrctions, not assuming my abilities, please!!
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
e mail address is ***@******.***
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
The time here is 4:05 EDT. I want to use my computer - please adv. when you may get back to me, or respond via email. Thank you. Grant
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Sorry, I thought you were tilting some 3D text images for the titling.

Let me check if another tech can assist you remotely with this.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
WED. NIGHT. What is status of my response??
Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 3 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello, Jins! My question regarding sequence of creating a title or text in A.P.E.-14 is discussed in the chat with Pete, as above. I have solved the second question about copying a CD into APE - 14 so nothing further needed with that. I think my question to you is described fully in the above chat, but please let me know if questions. I have paid the service fee via Pete, and since he did not answer my question, I assume your fee is covered. Looking forward to you response! Grant.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
If you do not respond here, I will look for it in an email. G.C.