Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Adobe Photoshop question, Is there a quicker way to adjust

Customer Question

Adobe Photoshop question, Is there a quicker way to adjust separate areas of the photo without having to create a layer mask for each area that needs to be adjusted? For example, the skin tone and background need to be adjusted to different color/tone settings. Is there a way to batch edit several photos at once to make these adjustments to all or does it have to be done individually?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 month ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

How exactly do you want the batch job to go? Will the chosen areas be the same for each picture?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
If possible, to adjust similar areas in each photo all at once. The chosen areas will not be exactly the same for every photo since there are different posses and models, but I would like to be able to adjust the background tone for all photos at once or adjust all skin tone to photos with the same models at once. Is this possible to do even if they don’t have the exact same selection areas?

I have run out of ideas.

For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.

The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.

When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.

Thank you for your patience.

- Jason