Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

Yesterday, I downloaded and installed Adobe PSE14 and

Customer Question

Yesterday, I downloaded and installed Adobe PSE14 and converted my PSE10 catalog.
The images appear ok, and the folders appear. However, only one of the many albims and none of the keyword tags appear.
Have these features disappeared or is there an installation issue?
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi George,

The tagging issue actually changed after PSE10 (From PSE11 and forward) -- To answer your question, it is a feature of PSE14 that is not the same as PSE10.

Did you convert the catalog when you imported it or did you just create a new catalog? Here is the conversion process:

• In the latest version of Elements Organizer, select File > Manage Catalogs.

• Click Convert.

• Select the catalog from the list that is displayed.

• Click Done.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.