Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I have been trying, since yesterday morning, to reset my

Customer Question

I have been trying, since yesterday morning, to reset my password ***** my iPhone as requested. I've come up with EVERY SINGLE PASSWORD ***** ever used (I thought) yet I can't seem to unlock this darn phone. I'm disable, live alone and I need this phone to work over the weekend as it's my single instrument of communication. Is there any way you can help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Hi Terry,

The only way to bypass the passcode is to perform a factory reset on your iPhone.

1. From another device/computer, go to icloud.com/find.
  2. If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
  4. Select the device you want to erase.
  5. Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
  6. Now you can restore from a backup.

If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as 3 stars or higher and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Josh I have received your response however I can't get permission to access the back-up PC.
Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

Terry,

I am not sure what you mean with your last reply -- "I can't get permission to access the back-up PC."

Expert:  Josh replied 3 months ago.

I have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

I still have not heard back from you in a while -- If the issue is resolved, please rate our session as 3 stars or more and press Submit so I am credited with helping you otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.