Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

How do you get shit taken of web sites you have been on

Customer Question

How do you get shit taken of web sites you have been on (dating sites) I need them taken of and I don't remember half or any of them and don't no how
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 month ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things to know first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. What are you trying to accomplish? Do you want to remove all traces of these dating sites off your computer?
  3. Or do you want to remove any accounts you have with these dating sites?

Lastly, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and perform the necessary cleanup procedures while you watch on your screen?

Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.
Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,