Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Help. Paid-up subscriber here. Premiere Pro suddenly won't

Customer Question

Help. Paid-up subscriber here. Premiere Pro suddenly won't let me in saying my trial has expired.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 1 month ago.

Welcome to, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Ive seen this error many times before. Something has gone wrong with the licensing file or database on your mac or pc.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, would you like me to connect to your computer from here and work on the issue directly on screen? If so we can set this up via a secure remote assistance session. That session is guaranteed meaning if I cant help you then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees.

Otherwise, I can try and assist you via written support alone. Let me know how you'd like to begin.

Thank you,

Dustin S