Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Experience:  Java, iOS,, SQL, C+, C++, Obj C

I have set up a new windows user in my pool, and VMWARE view

Customer Question

I have set up a new windows user in my pool, and VMWARE view thin client connects to it but just goes to a blank screen then returns to the vmware view login screen. What am i missing here?
Category: Software
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

Do you have the PTP login script mapping?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No, i dont know what that is. We have one windows user session that works but cannot get any of the others to connect.
Expert:  Chris Baxter replied 1 month ago.

Hello! There are a number of things you can do to check this issue, it could be a memory setting that is not quite correct, or RDP not used for connecting, or any number of things. Here is the full list of processes on the following link(s):

This second link is how to manually set the settings for RDP in the registry, be careful not to click or delete other values! :)