Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I've had Photoshop Elements for many years and I know how it

Customer Question

I've had Photoshop Elements for many years and I know how it works. Just switched from PC to Mac, and bought and downloaded Photoshop Elements. But when I open Editor, it looks as though it didn't download well. In "Quick" and in "Guided", nothing appears in the right columns. If you see the tutorial, there should be plenty in the right columns. I spent several hours today with an expert from JustAnswer, and he went into my iMac and did a lot of things, and it seemed to be OK, but this evening the right columns are again empty.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask which "columns" you are referring to?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Test
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
test

Your response to my question was, "Test". What does that mean?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Take a look at the tutorial for Photoshop Elements 14.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
On the right side of the page there is a wide longitudinal column that you can see has a log of things in it (in Quick and in Guided), but mine is empty.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I was just reading on the Internet that there are compatibility btwn ElCapitan (mine version is 10.11.6) and Photoshop Elements 14. The expert before you spent a couple of hours inside my computer. It did not help.

I am not that Expert.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
But before you get inside my Mac, why not take a moment to read and see if the two ar compatible

What? Are you suggesting that I don't have 20 years experience working with computers and that I don't already know that Mac OS 10.11 is compatible with Photoshop Elements 14? Good day. I see that you have been working with another person. I will opt out now and wish you luck.

Bye.