Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Do you offer a tech support company? I don't know how to do

Customer Question

Do you offer a tech support company? I don't know how to do things on my computer. I had a tech support system for four years and cancelled in March because it was too expensive. I am 72.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Rose and welcome

Yes we do offer this.

How exactly would you like me to assist you? What would you like to do on your computer?

And is it a windows or mac computer and which version?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.