Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have little boxes that appear in the middle of my website

Customer Question

I have little boxes that appear in the middle of my website screens with messages in them. The one yesterday says "Keep this message at the top of your folder," and must come from my Outlook email. One today says "H Knew The Moment He Messed UP," which was the headline in a news article consolidator. Other online choices appear in the little floating boxes as well. They go away if I exit Chrome, but that's a nuisance. I can move them a little but Ii can't drag them off screen. What's the best way to get rid of them? I have Windows 10.
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: The various online dialogues didn't address my problem.
JA: How long has this been an issue?
Customer: Since I started using Windows 10,
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None.
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: No, thanks.
Category: Software
Expert:  Cory replied 3 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

I am sorry you are having this issue.

Are they on the screen now? Would you like me to connect remotely and fix this for you?

Expert:  Cory replied 3 months ago.

Please look over my offer and let me know if I can connect remotely and fix this for you.