Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Can not register my untilies suite with the key given to me

Customer Question

Can not register my untilies suite with the key given to me when I downloaded it on my only one computer. When I do following message comes up You have exceeded maximum number allowed machines for this key. I believe I have a new winzip utilities then before updated my pc. Can you help?
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Kennith and welcome

Can you tell me exactly from where you received the key please?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.