Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have a new Nikon D500 with a 64 GB card. I cannot download

Customer Question

I have a new Nikon D500 with a 64 GB card. I cannot download images from the card using Bridge CC. Mac Photos 'sees' the card files but Bridge doesn't. What's going on with Bridge? I've never had this problem with my previous Nikon cameras and smaller cards.
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To start with, I need to know the version of mac osx you have on your machine, you can check as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, have you installed the camera raw plugin for adobe, 9.6.1 ? If not, then we need to download and install it

https://helpx.adobe.com/camera-raw/kb/camera-raw-plug-in-installer/_jcr_content/main-pars/download_0/file.res/CameraRaw_9_6_1.pkg.zip

If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 3 months ago.

Hello again, I never heard back from you after you viewed my reply. Did you still need help with this issue?

Please respond when you can so we can either work through this issue or mark it as resolved, thank you.

Dustin S