Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I signed up for adobe Lightroom/Photoshop the other day and

Customer Question

Good afternoon:
I signed up for adobe Lightroom/Photoshop the other day and cannot get into the program.
I can be reached either by return e-mail or on my cell phone which is(###) ###-####or by e-mail***@******.***.
Thank you very much.
Jacob Jay Lindenthal
Category: Software
Expert:  technicalcat replied 2 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for using this service.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble. Please give me more details so I can help you.

What messages and/or screen do you see when you are trying to launch Lightroom, and are unable to get in? For example, are you getting a trial screen asking you to login to an adobe account? What exactly is happening?

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.