Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I recently changed from Windows 7 to 10. I was able to use

Customer Question

I recently changed from Windows 7 to 10. I was able to use my Toolkit 6 and I entered stock data from my personal account and my investment club, making SSGs for all of the stock. I cannot locate that Toolkit on my computer. I has to be in there somewhere, but I cannot recall that particular toolkit. I have reinstalled Toolkit 6 and can use that, but now have to reenter data that I had on the previous Toolkit6 that I had used after switching to Windows 10. Can you help me find my original Toolkit 6 data. Thanks. *****
Category: Software
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

ToolKit6, would it be this software?

Could I connect and have a look for the data base files?

Expert:  Jins M. N. replied 2 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.