Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am trying to load a scanned 33mm slide into a powerpoint

Customer Question

I am trying to load a scanned 33mm slide into a powerpoint presentation. The slide is high definition.
When I copy it into the powerpoint show it come out highly blurred. This does not happen with I copy a digital photo into the powerpoint.
I formerly could load slides into the powerpoint show with no trouble by "slecting" the image, pressing ctrl A, ctrl C and then ctrl V onto the powerpoint blank. A beautiful clearly focused image appears.
However, something has happened to my program and I am no longer able to access the select option. This is serious as I have lectures to prepare.
Can you help me! Calder Loth, Richmond Virginia,(###) ###-#### ***@******.***
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 8 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check the problems with your PowerPoint and fix them while you watch on your screen?Remote access (Secure Remote Assistance) is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.
Best regards,
Jess