Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

My Internet Explorer Account has been cancelled. The note

Customer Question

My Internet Explorer Account has been cancelled. The note says "Contact Your Supplier" Is that AOL?
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 2 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Unless there is an offline, security update etc. Your Internet Explorer isnt cancelled. it comes with windows already.

Can you tell me what you are using? Computer, phone, ipad etc?

In order to help you, I need to know what operating system you have on your device. Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8.1, 10, or do you have a Mac?

And what are you clicking on when you get that message exactly? (steps you took)

Friendly reminder.

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.