Jason Fenoglio
Jason Fenoglio, Sr. Systems Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems Engineer
94203781

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 and can not

Customer Question

I just purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 14 and can not download it on my Apple.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Fenoglio replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Give me a few minutes to look over your question and I will respond shortly.

If you require a different language or operating system version of a non–Creative Cloud product you purchased from Adobe, you can exchange your product. For example, if you now run Mac OS instead of Windows, you can swap Creative Suite 6 for Windows for Creative Suite 6 for Mac. Or you can exchange your product for a different language version. Here’s how.

Let me know if that does not work for you. Adobe support can exchange your product from Windows to Mac with the process above. Please don't forget to rate my support if you are satisfied with my answer with the stars at the top of the page.