Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  Technical Support Coach at Liberty Tax Service
93584285

I'm trying to delete my zooks, Forever, I thought it was

Customer Question

I'm trying to delete my zooks
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Forever, I thought it was deactivated but it's still there!!!
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Nothing yet I don't know how!
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I just want to get rid of it for good I'm married now and my wife found it!!!
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 8 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

What is a Zook?

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Zooks date site
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Zoosk
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
You there?

I am here.

Thank you for the update. May I start a secure remote assistance session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem? When the remote session begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Ok

After you click the "Accept this offer" button for the remote service, the remote link will be posted here. That will be the last charge for today.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 24 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Hello again,

I see that you are not connected, yet.

Are you having any problems with running that remote application after it is downloaded?

Which Internet browser are you currently using (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or something of the like)?

Thank you,
***** *****

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I have to pay more money?

I sent the link and have waited for you for almost 10 minutes. There is no extra charge as long as you don't click the "Accept this offer" button. Do you want to do this or not? I cannot waste anymore time at the remote window waiting for you.

I cannot go on much longer. While I wait for you, I cannot help anyone else. I will close the remote session now. When you are here and ready to work on this, please post a message here.

Thank you,

Jason

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Bye

Bye?

Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

I do not need to remote in. Are you trying to delete zoosk from Facebook? It drove me crazy forever when it first came out,

until i did this.

If you are a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your account from Zoosk, you need to cancel your subscription first. Learn how to cancel your Zoosk subscription.

Currently, you can only deactivate your account yourself from a computer, not from an app or web browser on your mobile phone or tablet. Learn how to deactivate your account if you don’t have access to a computer.

If you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.

Deactivating your account from your computer

1. Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
  2. Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
  3. Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
  4. Next to Account Status select Edit.
  5. Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
  6. Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.

If you deactivate your account, your profile will not be visible to other members, and you will lose your subscription benefits, if any, without a refund according to our Terms of Use Agreement and your list of connections. If you want to return to Zoosk in the future, you can reactivate your account by logging in to your account using your email address and password. (Also note, that you will not be entitled to any subscription or other benefits you had prior to deactivation.)

If you still need help, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.

This is every bit of info you need to remove it from Facebook, or your computer, browser etc.

Is there anything else i can help you with today?

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

If you need other options on this page, please review it here for clickable links:

https://zoosk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/206747716-How-do-I-deactivate-or-remove-my-account-from-the-Zoosk-service-

~Franklin

Let me know the results and if you need further support on this, so we can close this question for you when you are done?

~Franklin