Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.
I do not need to remote in. Are you trying to delete zoosk from Facebook? It drove me crazy forever when it first came out,
until i did this.
If you are a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your account from Zoosk, you need to cancel your subscription first. Learn how to cancel your Zoosk subscription.
Currently, you can only deactivate your account yourself from a computer, not from an app or web browser on your mobile phone or tablet. Learn how to deactivate your account if you don’t have access to a computer.
If you are not a subscriber and would like to deactivate or remove your Zoosk account, please follow the directions below.
Deactivating your account from your computer
- Open your web browser, go to zoosk.com, and log in to your Zoosk account.
- Click on your Zoosk display name in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select Account Settings from the drop-down menu. This will take you to your account page.
- Next to Account Status select Edit.
- Select Deactivate. This will take you to a confirmation page.
- Confirm your choice by selecting Deactivate Zoosk Account.
If you still need help, you can contact Zoosk Customer Support for assistance.
This is every bit of info you need to remove it from Facebook, or your computer, browser etc.
Is there anything else i can help you with today?
If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a 5 star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.