Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I cannot complete my smilebox creation (that I just made and

Customer Question

I cannot complete my smilebox creation (that I just made and cannot send) because code 7759 error comes up. My smilebox annual feel is automatically billed each year and I need it to post five more smileboxes this week. That can I do?
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: Probably according to smilebox, my last smilebox was sent successfully on April 29, 2016
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Everything, but it still takes me back to oops 7759, I tried to start a new smilebox accont and that wouldn't work either. Has Smilebox shut down because I would be very disappointed. This is the only way I sent birthday, anniversary, anytime smileboxes and have been doing it for the last 9 years. Please help.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: Yes, I emailed suppkrt, and also with a zen on end, and no goi!
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,