Jennifer French
Jennifer French, Technician
Experience:  Owner at Down Home Technical Solutions

I am using adobe illustrator, to choose and record exact

Customer Question

I am using adobe illustrator, to choose and record exact colours. I want to make a graph of the cmy numbers for each colour, so 3 lines on each graph, to produce one colour. I want to take those numbers and put them in an excell spreadsheet, or similar. So if I change the lines on the graph, the numbers will change in my spread sheet and vica versa. Is this possible??
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I need to explain a little more. The graph is to plot a change in the chosen colour ( made up of cmy), progressing from one clear colour to a much greyer colour. That is something I am determining, and need to check visually, with the resulting adobe cmy colour square. It would be ideal if I could plot my colour info, either on the graph with the three lines-(CMY), or in the spreadsheet, which are linked, and ideally click the position on the graph, and the adone cmy will be inputted, and the colour appear in my square. So it is easy for me to modify. The graph is from 1-10 along bottom axis, and from 1.00 - 10.00, with 1.10,1.20,1.30,1.4,1.5 etc
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

What cards are you using with the card reader/writer? Are they compatible?

Do the other tracks read ok?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am just using adobe illustrator, and a graph we created, but we are manually reading off the data. extremely labour intensive. But I thought there must be an easier way
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Apologies; my response was meant for a different question page - I will opt out.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
where do I go from here?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
have I explained the issue well enough? or do I need to try again?
Expert:  Jennifer French replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Did you just update to Windows 10?

Please get back with me when you can so we can solve this together.

My apologies. I am on the wrong screen. Please disregard this.