bmelke, Computer Science Master
Experience:  20 Years of experience designing computer hardware and software

This needs to go to someone familiar with Contact Managment

Customer Question

This needs to go to someone familiar with Contact Managment systems or CRM. I understqnd many computer support people are unfamiliar with these. If you do not have familiarity with these and can't answer my question, please do not take it out of the Question Queue and start asking me questions. I am a small businessman-I have a tax firm. In order to procure business, I have extensively used LinkedIn and Facebook and Networking. I know have over 3000 friends and connections between FB and LI. I have hundreds of contacts via networking. I would like to combine them into one data base. I also have a PenPower World Card business card reader. This I can use to put all my business cards into a data base. I need some some of CRM or Contact Managment System. Ideally, it would allow me to contact people easily by whatever contact data I have for them. It would allow me to take notes on phone calls. It could be used to send email communications and my newsletter.d I have been sending my newsletter out using streamsend. This is somewhat workable. Constant Contact did not work as I was cut off for too much spam. (If 2 of 1000 people named me Spam, I was in trouble with Constant Contact. So a small percentage of people who knew me or had connected with me labelled me spam, probably because they forgot they had told me to email them my newsletter or were having a bad day.) Anyway, I need some sort of system. I could use it to track my potential public and note when to call and email them back. And would not cost an arm and a leg. I remember Sales Force had a system I could use for some hundreds of dollars that would not even import my contacts. Do you have any idea of a good product that is simple to use and require only very basic computer skills? The idea is to get all my contacts into a data base and be able to track them and note their progress. In an ideal world it would work with FB and LI as well, getting data from them and if necessary using them to communicate to my potential clients. i would like to download all my phone contacts and enter business cards to it as well, and edit as needed. Any ideas of what I should get?
Category: Software
Expert:  bmelke replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. I can think of many, many CRM software that would satisfy some of your needs. It is almost impossible to find a program that can satisfy 100% of your needs. Instead of listing 40 tools, I recommend InfoFlow. I believe it will do most of your needs, it is also not expensive ($99) and you can have a free trial before you buy it. Here is a link to it : InfoFlow. Please let me know if you need anything else.