Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I want to canccel FSPRG. com PC Cleaner Conventry as my

Customer Question

I want to canccel FSPRG. com PC Cleaner Conventry as my husband past away and I am trying to put my finances into place. At this time I am checking all my programs right now and would like to cancel the subscription on my computer. Could you please advise me how and send me through my e-mail address that it has been cancelled. ***@******.*** it would greatly be appreciated. If down the road I can change my mind I will get in touch. Thank you for your service. Customer
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello Joyce, and thank you for choosing JustAnswer.com

My name is ***** ***** the expert who will be helping you today.

.

IN order for me to help you in getting your specific accounts cancelled.....you HAVE to LOGIN to those accounts INDIVIDUALLY and make the cancellation requests.

.

I can NOT do this WITHOUT you, as the information needed is YOUR credentials to login. SO, we have to work TOGETHER.

More like I will do all the heavy lifting, and make the process as easy as possible, as well as informing you of any possible pit falls.

.

The best way to go through this process, would be to use a Remote Session. Allowing me to SEE your screen, and have you WATCH me do the work, and makeing it VERY transparent as to what is being done.

.

Please let me know when you are ready.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What do you mean my credentals to login. Please explain it is all new to me.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just want the program cancelled

Login credentials refers to the are the USERNAME, and PASSWORD ***** is needed to LOGIN to any given online account.

For example, if you are trying to check your EMail online.......you would need your LOGIN credentials to do so.

YOu need the Username (typically this is your Email address) and then a password ***** accompanies the Username.

.

I understand you want to cancel a subscription or account......but the process is narrow, and needs to be followed exactly.

Each program has its OWN method of cancelling accounts, some are obvious and easy to follow, and some make it VERY difficlut to cancel.....WHY....to keep you as a customer.

If they make it difficult to cancel......you will give up trying, and keep paying.

.

But thats where I come in.....I will figure out EXACTKY how to cancel......and with your credentials to LOGIN, we can get it cancelled.

.

But again......a remote session would most likely be necerssary.