Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.

Trying to install new software in HP C7280 and got a message

Customer Question

trying to install new software in HP C7280 and got a message to contact you regarding "fatal error' and "MSI.Scan"
Category: Software
Expert:  Kevin T replied 2 months ago.

What is the name of the software and were have you got it from?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Don't have a clue, Was on HP's web site troubleshooting for my printer and was informed that more current software was available. so I went through the exercise of downloading and installing. that is when I got he error messages I told you about and my instructions were to contact your for a solution. now you know more than I do.
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 months ago.

My name is***** and I look forward to assisting you today.

The culprit in your case is that your version of the software is faulted. Please, go to the following website, download the appropriate software, and install it:

After the software is downloaded, simply open it and install it. Once that is installed, you will be all set and good to go.

One quick note: This is my job; however, I only get credit for my time, if you rate my help with 3 Stars or more. I would prefer a 5 star rating, if you are satisfied. If you are not happy with my answer below, please let me know so we can continue.

I look forward to your next message below or your rating on the top of this page (choosing of number of Stars and clicking the Submit button)

Please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.

Thank you again,
- Jason

In the future, if you wish to work with me, Jason Jones, you may ask your question at ohe following page that you may bookmark/favorite, if you wish. To be sure that it is sent to me, preface the question with "For Jason Jones Only!"

My Profile page: