Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

How may I electronically save various versions of my

Customer Question

How may I electronically save various versions of my signature in blue and on a transparent background so that I may insert into forms such as Word or PDFs without knocking out the lines, etc?The image I have now has a white background instead of transparent and so it overlaps the line below the signature and looks bad/fake.I have the Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop if that helps.I also have a Microsoft Surface Book with the stylus pen, however the signatures do not seem very crisp.I was thinking perhaps there's a way that I could take a picture of my signature in blue ink upon white paper using either my iPhone or iPad or a scan of it and then somehow save the blue image on a transparent background.You may have a much better idea/solution.Thanks Much,Richard
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Richard, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Yes, you need to actually sign using a black pen on a sheet of white paper. Then scan the signature and then extract the signature deleting the white background and then make sure that the image is saved with a transparent background as well. If you have your signature now I can do this for you and then give you the finished product which is your signature with transparent background.

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Thank you Jess and sorry for my late reply.Could you give me the step by step instructions to follow?
I ask because I would like to do for several signatures.If easier for you, I could pay the extra fee to have you connect to my PC and show me if we could record the session's steps.Thank you,Richard
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for writing back. Yes, we can do the remote session so that I can do the procedures directly using your photoshop while you watch on your screen.