Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

TRYING TO INSTALL NEATWORKS VERSION 4 SP2 AND GOT THE WINDOW

Customer Question

TRYING TO INSTALL NEATWORKS VERSION 4 SP2 AND GOT THE WINDOW THAT SAYS " CONNECTION TO DATABASE COULD NOT BE ESTABLISHED" I TRIED REINSTALLING, SAME THING. I'VE JUST UNINSTALLED FOR A CLEAN INSTALL AND WONDER WHAT I SHOULD DO NEXT. I'VE TURNED OFF THE SECURITY FIREWALL, AND KASPERSKY IS TEMPORARILY OFF.
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: I've HAD THIS LAP TOP FOR 3 YEARS. Have only used it for streaming, but now I want to add Neatworks to it to digitalize my mounds of papers
JA: Have you installed any updates recently? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I tried to do a disk cleanup and defragged so I could start off with a clean machine.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: not really, I don't want to do cloud stuff with my private papers, and the later versions of neatworks is online.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 10 months ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can help you in one of two ways:
1) We will communicate back and forth on this page.
2) Remote support, which would allow me to take a look at the problem and fix it for you while you watch.

In my experiences, remote support saves a lot of time for everybody and is safer because if instructions are not followed correctly, it may make the problem worse or create a new problem.

As a side note, both options are covered by a 100% guarantee and fully refundable, if we are not able to fix your problem.

If you wish to choose the first option, please let me know so we can begin. If you wish to choose the second, better option, then click the Accept this Offer button for Secure Remote Assistance.

Thank you,
Jason