Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Software expert
50836188

I have a very nice HP desktop which came with Win 7 pro,

Customer Question

I have a very nice HP desktop which came with Win 7 pro, upon receipt I took it to a repair facility for some additional inputs and upgrade it to Win 10 pro. Everything went flawlessly. This occurred last year in September as that is the anniversery of my Office 365 lease. Just recently my wife came to me and said the computer is screwed up. Every time we restart the machine it resets everything, as if it was new. This includes a destop that I have never seen no where near what we left it with. All programs act as if we are new to them. I was told that there was an upgrade #KB3081414 that may have caused the problem. The problem occurred at night as we have asked it to do this.
No one here in Eastern NC has any idea what has happened
Category: Software
Expert:  Josh replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for contacting us about your issue. For this type of issue, it is easiest if I connect to your computer and perform the fix for you so that you can sit back, relax, and watch the process being completed rather than trying to follow complicated steps. I am sending you a remote services offer so that I can connect. After you accept the offer, I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. Please allow 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.