Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I received the verification code for Chad's Shred'N

Customer Question

I received the verification code for Chad's Shred'N Services . The three steps to finish
verifying do NOT allow me to enter Google.
Category: Software
Expert:  GeekGal replied 2 months ago.

Hi there Larry. My name is***** am a computer professional with over 15 years of experience with both Mac and Windows computers, phones, tablets, and printers. It would be my pleasure to assist you with this. I'll need to ask you a few questions in order to best help you. How long has it been since you were able to access this email account? Are you trying to access it on a phone, tablet, or on a computer? Also, do you still have access to the phone # ending in 16? Is that where they sent the verification code?

Expert:  caraleneK replied 1 month ago.

Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question today

Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you.If you like i can log on to your machine and help you. Waiting your feedback.