Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Okay so i have an old straight talk phone from a friend and

Customer Question

okay so i have an old straight talk phone from a friend and it is saying that i need a Mcafee mobile security pin number and she just left for boot camp so i can not as her. I do not know her email or anything but birthday so i can't reset it. is there any way i can bypass this? this is the only option for me to have a phone and it will be weeks before i can ask her what her pin number is.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: gmail
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have tried to call mcafee 3 times from my sister's phone and the call always gets hung up
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

You can remove the app from the app installed program.

Let me know the android version.