Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

We have the disc but unable to upload it on my computer? Is

Customer Question

we have the disc but unable to upload it on my computer? Is there another pay of inputting the program without the disc??
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What is the name of the program?

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

~Franklin

I am not getting your replies 'here'. It looks like you have a duplicate question as an answer.

It looks like you had another expert on your question after i picked up the question here. It was sent to

customer service so you are not charged again for that question. Only this one will remain.

Please answer ONLY here so we can proceed. I am going to go through the other question to get more info

to proceed.

Please stand by for just a few minutes.

~Franklin

So far, it looks like you are trying to install

neat; neatreceipts to an IMAC computer.

You got as far as: "Go to the folder: /Library/Image Capture/Devices. " Once I press "Go" it highlights the caption but does not move forward.

Is this information correct?

So we can proceed, if that information isnt correct, please correct what you mean in a response.

Also, what version of Neat are you using? (neat 5? only for receipts)

Was it working before and you are reinstalling or first time?

What version of Mac are you using?

We should be able to move forward from here.

Friendly reminder ONLY:

If you would like to have a more hands on support through Secure Remote Assistance, I will send you an offer and I will be able

to log in and perform the fix for you. We offer this as an easier solution for clients. It is 100% guaranteed

money back if we cannot resolve your issue.

If you would like to continue with written instructions, that is absolutely fine as well. Just click the reject when you see the

offer and we will continue immediately in this manner going forward.