flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  Consultant 30 years in nyc computer industry working with PC and networks banks brokerage legal etc.
23372949

I have a child in a different State and forgot to put a

Customer Question

Hello. I have a child in a different State and forgot to put a safety tracking software on it. Is there any way to remotely be able to see here texts, pics, videos, etc without her knowing Daddy is keeping tabs on her?
Category: Software
Expert:  Isaac Franklin replied 7 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

What type of phone is it, iPhone, Android etc.

Who is the phone provider, TMobile, AT&T, etc.

Whose account is the phone bill in by name? Hers or yours?

~Franklin

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Her name
iphoneNot really sure of who the provider isI just send her money for it. Was not thinking but need to keep track on her. She is in bad area flor 2 months

In that case, you cannot make changes to her phone. You cannot even access her account to view anything.

Unless you know her iCloud id/password. You could go to 'find my iPhone' there, but you cannot access it

without it. That is unfortunate.

However, i will give you a suggestion for a future 'gift'. Buy a smart watch for both of you. They have the ability

to tell if someone who is paired with your watch, is walking, driving, elevated heart rate, and location tracker.

I have 2 myself. If they put in driving directions? It even shows up on your watch and tells you their 'trail/location/path'

they are on.

Other than that, you would have to have her consent to give you the information listed above.

If you are satisfied with the help I have provided, please remember to click and submit a star rating on this page. Your feedback is important as it is the only way I am credited for assisting you. Thank you.
~Franklin

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I was told that her phone can be basically hacked with spyware if necessary. The watch does,do what i need

I understand what you need, but i can only operate within the perimeters of the law. What you are asking is

technically illegal without her consent. I am going to opt out and open this up to see if another expert has other suggestions

for you to stay within the scope of the law.

Good luck.

~Franklin

Expert:  flopcat98 replied 7 months ago.

if you know the google id and password ***** she uses on the device you can track her somewhat with the android device manager on this page

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

Any spyware would require you having the device in your possession to put it on.

If you know her google id and password ***** might be able to see some of the pictures she takes that are backed up on google plus

https://photos.google.com/

anything else would require knowing her id and password ***** the particular app that she is using such as facebook or instagram or snapchat