comp_audio
comp_audio, Other
Experience:  20+ years experience with hundreds of software titles and support. I am eager to help you when you need.
44312836

I'm setting up a sale guitar. I've selected pics to show it

Customer Question

I'm setting up a sale for a guitar. I've selected pics to show it off, but when I add them to the ebay photos, they are turned sideways and I've tried to correct it by turning my original pics sideways to compensate for it. What can I do to correct the showing of the pictures?
Category: Software
Expert:  comp_audio replied 4 months ago.

That is a crazy issue. Please tell me can you try resizing your pictures to a smaller size? Meaning if they are digital pictures, they are most likely fairly large. If you resize them to say 1024 x 768 they would most likely show in the proper orientation.

Expert:  Cory replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I am Cory.

I am sorry this is happening, but it is a common occurrence.

The best thing that has worked for me is to just open the picture in paint and save it from paint. Once you do that it should make the orientation go the correct way on Ebay.

If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Sorry for any confusion there, not sure why Cory chimed in as I had already been assisting you.

If you are not able to try what either Cory or I explained let me know and I can further assist you.

Just checking to see if you are still needing assistance?

Still need assistance?