Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I requested Dustin's help in updating my Internet Explorer.

Customer Question

I requested Dustin's help in updating my Internet Explorer. He signed off, and my computer is going crazy. Sometimes, it will not respond when I click on an icon. Sometimes the cursor does not respond to my mouse at all, and sometimes it goes crazy.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP w1858, I use Windows 7. I was on Internet Explorer 10 (I thought 7,but Dustin found otherwise). He was updating me to IE 11
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried anything. He did everything from his end.
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I can't think of anything. I am totally ignorant on these things. That's why my IE was out of date.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 9 months ago.

Hello Doris....and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

First, im sorry to hear that you were abandoned by Dustin......I will NOT do that.

.

Would you like me to connect to your computer and continue the Update to IE 11 for you?