Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

I requested Dustin's help in updating my Internet Explorer.

Customer Question

I requested Dustin's help in updating my Internet Explorer. He signed off, and my computer is going crazy. Sometimes, it will not respond when I click on an icon. Sometimes the cursor does not respond to my mouse at all, and sometimes it goes crazy.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: HP w1858, I use Windows 7. I was on Internet Explorer 10 (I thought 7,but Dustin found otherwise). He was updating me to IE 11
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I haven't tried anything. He did everything from his end.
JA: The software expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: I can't think of anything. I am totally ignorant on these things. That's why my IE was out of date.
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello Doris....and thank you for choosing

First, im sorry to hear that you were abandoned by Dustin......I will NOT do that.

Would you like me to connect to your computer and continue the Update to IE 11 for you?