Kevin T
Kevin T, IT Manager
Experience:  IT Manager at Wood Group PSN
94743361

I'm using common hashtags on instagram (writing, poetry,

Customer Question

I'm using common hashtags on instagram (writing, poetry, poetryforinstagram, etc) and when I click on the hashtag, it shows what I've posted for literally a second, then it's gone. I don't think they're being seen, because I haven't been getting likes/comments (and usually I get a bunch right after I post due to using hashtags, because I just started my account and barely have any followers). Do you have any idea what could be causing this? It just seemed to happen out of the blue. I even tried creating a new account, and it's STILL happening. Any help would be appreciated.
Category: Software
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Would you like me to securely connection to your PC so you can show me the issues?

Regards

K

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Are you able to offer suggestions on how I can fix the problem without needing access to my device?
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Are you using it on your pc or phone?

Regards

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
On my phone.
Expert:  Kevin T replied 4 months ago.

Can you reinstall the app please?

If you reinstall the app it will remove its cache.

Delete the app from your phone and re-install it.