Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years

Anyone working? If I wanted to Copy this whole section

Customer Question

Hello Anyone working?   If I wanted to Copy this whole section without having the letters to the left automatically change in progression after copying it ..........How do I do that ? Example below I want a- i to stay as A-I 6. Abel Cartagena a) xxxxxx b) xxxxxLeamington, Chicago, IL 60644;(###) ###-####c) March 8th 2015 to present. d) Independent contractor/parking lot attendant, snow removal, sweeper e) Hourly and through commissions or per job depending on task. f) The payroll week begins on Monday. Mr. Cartagena’s schedule varied from week to week and he could start on any given day. g) Pay rate is $13.00 per hour. h) Overtime not permitted. 40 hours is the maximum of hours allowed. i) No Deductions are ever made/See attached for Payroll records

Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 3 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Please clarify: What copying operation are you asking about?

And, in what software, please?