Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

How do I encrypt a folder?

Customer Question

How do I encrypt a folder?
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Setting up an encrypted partition or volume of your hard drive.. And then storing folders on that partition is probably the best way to go.

As this feature is built into mac osx, and doesnt cost anything extra. And will require a password ***** opening any of the folders on that volume.

Heres an example of how to set it up

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/encrypt-mac-folder/

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Expert:  Dustin replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I never heard back from you after you viewed my answer. Did you still need help with this issue?

Dustin S.