Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

TROUBLE REGERSTERING MY GENERATOR, NEW INSTALL, JUST HOOKED

Customer Question

IM HAVING TROUBLE REGERSTERING MY GENERATOR
JA: How long has this been going on?
Customer: NEW INSTALL
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: JUST HOOKED UP TO PC, ASKES FOR SN# ***** PASSWPRD AND ITS NOT ACEPTING PW
JA: When did you last reset your username and password?
Customer: TWO MUINITES AGO I THINK
Category: Software
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
what d i need to do
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed. lets do secure connect
Expert:  Dustin replied 8 months ago.

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S