Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Install, Update, troubleshoot and remove all types of software

Installing windows 10 on my Dell XPS410 and during install

Customer Question

installing windows 10 on my Dell XPS410 and during install it says my pc will restart several times well at the first restart my pc did nothing. Now it will not boot up at all. Please help
Category: Software
Expert:  Quiksilver07070 replied 3 months ago.

Hello, and thank you for choosing

So, you may have to take you rmachine into a computer repair shop, as you may have corrupted the Windows files.

If you interrupted the upgrade (meaning you pressed the power button, to try and reboot, or power on) then you may have correupted the windows files.

It can be very tricky for an unknowing person to know WHEN an upgrade has failed, or if enough time has passed that somethign has frozen.

I fear you may have jumped the gun, and concluded a failure prematurely, and now the files need to be reinstalled.

To fix this issue, you MUST boot from a disc, and scan the hard drive for issues.

The best way to do this, is with your OLD windows 7 (r windows 8) disc, and boot from the disc.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

You requested a LIVE Skype Video Call.......are you still wanting to do this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.