Barun
Barun, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  8+ years of professional experience in providing support for tech-related issues, including computers, email and software.
12615041

I was to click on a link in email Adobe sent tThis link does

Customer Question

I was to click on a link in email https://adobeid.services.adobe.com/verify/en_US/WY8X53FXHFFSRQA4363CDTC47M Adobe sent tThis link does not work How can I confirm my subscription?
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?
Customer: yahoo.com
JA: Huh?
Customer: What does that mean?
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I copied and pasted it in fire fox brouser
JA: The computer expert can solve this for you. Anything else you want him to know before I connect you two?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

Hi, and thank you for asking your question.

I have used the link to verify your email now; please open up the following link this time:

https://accounts.adobe.com/

You should be able to sign in with your Adobe ID and Password, and then download your purchased/subscribed Adobe product from your account thereafter.

If you need more help, please use the Reply box to continue our conversation.

Otherwise, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on (and submit) one of the five stars at the top of this page - this is the only way that I'll be credited for assisting you today. Thank you.

Expert:  Barun replied 4 months ago.

If you are still not able to sign in to your Adobe account now, please click on the "Forgot password?" link on the accounts page that opens up when you click on the link I provided in my above reply; you will then be able to send a password ***** email to yourself thereafter, which you may use to reset and create a new password ***** your Adobe account thereafter.

PS: Please do NOT accept any remote assistance offer if it shows up on this page at any time; it's sent out automatically by our site, and not by me. We do not need to do a remote session for your issue; if you need further assistance with anything else, do reply back to me below.